All our products are made from high-quality materials, which together with the precision workshop performance fulfills all the prerequisites to serve you for a long time. However, we would like to state several recommendations for their maintenance and care.
- Observe the instructions on the labels of each product according to the depicted symbols.
- Use a bath of max. 40 ° C. Never use a higher temperature for washing, it prevents a damage to the jerseys. Our materials can be washed very well from any kind of dirt even at lower temperatures.
- Do not postpone washing of the jerseys, try to clean them as soon as possible after contamination.
- It is recommended to wash jerseys on the reverse side.
- Use common detergents.
- Wash jerseys and shorts separately from other linen.
- Do not leave the jerseys unnecessarily long soaked in the detergent.
- We do not recommend using fabric softeners when rinse jerseys. Fabric softener creates a film on the individual fibers and clogs the pores of the fabric, thus it reduces breathability.
- Dry the jerseys freely hanging, do not use the dryer or other heaters.
- The materials used to make our jerseys do not cease, so ironing is not necessary.
Last Important Information
Sublimatively printed material excels in permanent colors that do not fade in the sun, do not mind water nor any other unfavorable conditions. Despite all these excellent features, the material cannot be resistant to mechanical damage. It should be therefore give particular attention when handling sharp objects, tools, even a hook and loop fastener from the backpack can damage it , etc.
We believe that respecting these few simple rules will help you to a long-term satisfaction with our products.